Join the Bayreuth International Summer School 2018!
From 1 to 14 July 2018, the Bayreuth International Summer School (BISS) welcomes students from all over the world to join our courses at the campus of the University of Bayreuth.
Organized by the Campus-Akademie in corporation with the International Office, seven courses are offered with renowned national and international lecturers.
- Economics & Management
- African Studies
- Public Health & Global Change
- Energy & Climate
- Polymer Science & Advanced Polymers in Engineering and Energy
- Polymer Science & Biofabrication
- International Comparative Law
The facts in a nutshell
- Application possible from 15 January to 15 Mai
- Early bird rate: 840 € (until 28 February 2018)
- Regular rate: 940 €
- Rate includes: course fees, lunch, welcome and farewell dinner, field trip
- Accommodation can be provided or booked individually. The price is not included in the rate above. Find detailed information here.
- When planning your arrival and departure in connection with the Bayreuth International Summer School, we ask that you please take into account the following information: The excursion offered in the scope of the Summer School ends in Munich on 14 July (Saturday). However, it may be extended for one additional day to 15 July (Sunday). The costs for the additional night must be covered by the participants themselves.
The Campus-Akademie is a special department of the university, responsible for further education and event management. Therefore together with the International Office the Campus Akademie hosts the annual Bayreuth International Summer School.
The International Office advises international students and scholars who are studying, teaching, and doing research at the University of Bayreuth. In addition to assisting students, we function as the university's point of contact for international affairs as well as being responsible for maintaining the university's international relations and partnerships.