Join the Bayreuth International Summer School 2017!
From 2 to 15 July 2017, the Bayreuth International Summer School (BISS) welcomes students from all over the world to join our courses at the campus of the University of Bayreuth.
Organized by the Campus-Akademie in corporation with the International Office, four courses are offered with renowned national and international lecturers.
Download the flyer BISS 2017.
- Economics & Management
- African Studies
- Public Health & Environment
- Energy & Climate
- Polymer Science & Engineering
- Polymer Science & Biofabrication
The facts in a nutshell
- Application possible from 15 January to 30 April
- Early bird rate: € 1,200 (until 28 February)
- Regular rate: € 1,320
- Rate includes: course fees, accomodation, lunch, welcome and farewell dinner, field trip
- Field trip to Berlin from 7 to 9 July
- Optional field trip from 16 to 17 July
The Campus-Akademie is a special department of the university, responsible for further education and event management. Therefore together with the International Office the Campus Akademie hosts the annual Bayreuth International Summer School.
The International Office advises international students and scholars who are studying, teaching, and doing research at the University of Bayreuth. In addition to assisting students, we function as the university's point of contact for international affairs as well as being responsible for maintaining the university's international relations and partnerships.